Monday, October 12, 2015

53 Thoughts I Had While Watching "The Walking Dead" Season 6 Premiere

FOR GOD’S SAKE PLEASE STOP THE HORN.

1. Holy hell that's a lot of walkers.
2. NO NICHOLAS YOU CAN'T HELP YOU SUCK.
3. Morgan and his stick are my new favorite thing.
4. This might be the most epic scene we've had in the series thus far. The scale of it is awesome.
5. It's been a while since we've seen black & white on this show! Looks like it's denoting time differences here. Very Breaking Bad season two of them.
6. "You were wrong." Damn right, Gabriel. You also suck. You're the new Lori.
7. Glenn is too nice for the zombie apocalypse.

You're too nice, dude.

Gene Page / AMC

8. "Thank god. Nothing happened to your hair." TARA AWW.
9. "Somebody want to send Noah in here to protect me?" Um.
10. "I don't take chances anymore." That's a nice way of describing what you do, Rick.
11. DARYL ON A BIKE Y'ALL.
12. OK I know they're marked by the Wolves but I always just think of Wario when I see the W zombies.

It's uncanny.

AMC / Nintendo


View Entire List ›

0 comments:

Post a Comment