Friday, May 8, 2015

This Is The Perfect Instagram Account For Real Life Book Reviews

“The subway is a literary microcosmos.”

Uli Cohen is a communication coach who recently moved to New York City and in her spare time, the 33-year-old started the Subway Book Review, a collection of photographs and interviews from random New Yorkers about the books they love.

instagram.com

"Before I moved to New York City a wise friend told me, 'Don't ask what New York can do for you. Find out what you can give to New York.' That made me keep my eyes and heart open when I got here."

instagram.com

When Cohen started to ride the subway, she would see commuters reading a variety of different books and decided to interview the readers about them.

instagram.com


View Entire List ›

0 comments:

Post a Comment