Wednesday, May 20, 2015

29 Breathtaking Tattoos Inspired By Books

Wear your lit love on your sleeve.

Maritsa Patrinos / BuzzFeed

"I grew up with Harry Potter. He was my hero and I spent a lot of time escaping with him and his friends." christopherd25

instagram.com

"My little/big reminder to do what makes you happiest in life and stay true to yourself. For me, that meant changing my major in college two years into one degree and challenging myself in ways I never thought possible. The Story of Ferdinand resonated with me during a time when I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, and this tattoo helped to remind me every day to make sure what I was doing was making me happy and allowing me to pursue my passions." Adriana Smith via Facebook

instagram.com


View Entire List ›

0 comments:

Post a Comment