Tuesday, December 30, 2014

16 Hilarious One-Star Reviews Of Children's Books

“Dr. Seuss was an evil genius, bent on traumatising children.”


One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss


One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss


"It is like this book was written for a baby or something. Anybody looking for enlightened literature should look elsewhere." (source)


Random House / Via amazon.com


Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown


Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown


"The description included a pair of bunny slippers which it did not come with. The book was cheesy and so not worth it without the slippers" (source)


HarperCollins / Via amazon.com


Are You My Mother? by Dr. Seuss


Are You My Mother? by Dr. Seuss


"A CURSE! AN UTTER CURSE!"


"Many of you, 'Parents', have exposed this book unto your families. Same thing with my mother. She exposed this story to me. But you know what I see in this book of evil? Scary images and ideas. Look at the dog for instance. Does he look like a 'nice' dog to you? He didn't to me. He scarred [sic] the buttons of [sic] my shirt. Everytime I look at his eyes I fill with fear." (source)


Random House / Via amazon.com


The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle


The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle


"Ruined My Life"


"I purchased this book for my little brother because this was my favorite book as a kid. He makes me read it to him no less than 20 times a day. We took a 3 hour road trip and he had me read it over and over again nonstop the entire time, I want to burn it, but he would probably set the house on fire to spite me." (source)


Philomel / Via amazon.com




View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment