Friday, November 7, 2014

Being A Writer On Screen Vs. Being A Writer In Reality

Oh don’t mind me, I’m just sitting here, typing away in my one-bedroom Upper East Side apartment, smoking cigs and wearing Louboutins.


On deadline on TV:


On deadline on TV:


I am a word-producing machine. A higher power guides me to precisely my word count, with fifteen minutes to spare.


Netflix


On deadline in reality:



The more carbs you eat, the faster you write. It's just science.


instagram.com


Late-night writing on TV:


Late-night writing on TV:


Ah, another night as a writer in the big city. Just sitting here in my haute couture shawl that matches the periwinkle walls of my rent-controlled apartment, typing truths upon this Macintosh computer.


HBO


Late-night writing in reality:



Except, minus the fruit bowl. Dude, where'd you get that fruit bowl?


instagram.com




View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment