Tuesday, October 14, 2014

55 Thoughts You Have When You Find Out Your Favorite Book Will Be A Movie

Please please please don’t mess this up.


1. Wait, what did you say?

2. They're turning [BOOK] into a movie?!

3. Let me google every combination of the book title and the words "movie" to over-confirm this splendiferous news.

4. No, that's a casting rumor from 2009.

5. No, that's a student-made trailer some 8th graders did for a Language Arts project.

6. No, that's a fanvid set to Cyndi Lauper's "Time After Time."

7. Wait.

8. Yes. There it is.

9. AN IMDB PAGE. WITH A PRODUCTION DATE.

10. IT'S HAPPENING.

11. My whole body is tingling.

12. YAASSS.



Color Force / Via fandom-academy-promo.tumblr.com


13. I wonder if they need any on-set experts to help bring the magic to life?

14. I volunteer as tribute!

15. I mean how are they going to stay true to the complex themes and emotional core of the book series in such a flawed medium as film?

16. The whole thing is heeding on who they pick to direct.

17. If it's Tim Burton I swear I'll flip a table.

18. They should just let fans direct the movie.

19. And by fans I mean me.

20. Where do I sign up for that?

21. Can I submit my resume?

22. Does fan fiction count as screenwriting experience?

23. I've been fan-casting this film since I was a child.



Temple Hill Entertainment / Via teebowtheewok.tumblr.com




View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment